Introducing Volume 1: Baja, Mexico.
Our inaugural issues travels the length of Mexico's sun-soaked Baja peninsula, from Cabo San Lucas to Tijuana. With the Pacific Ocean to the west, and the Sea of Cortez to the east, Baja California boasts some of the freshest shellfish in the world. But it’s not just about the coastline. The peninsula’s North is home to a temperate climate similar to the Mediterranean. There, you’ll find Mexico's wine country, where vegetable-driven cuisine is reimagining and redefining Mexican cooking.
Volume 1: Baja, México eats its way through Mexico's little-known West coast, collecting stories and recipes from some of the region’s greatest chefs.
In this issue, we hear from:
- Enrique Olvera (Manta, Cabo San Lucas)
- Idelfonso "Poncho" Avilés (Blue Fish, San José del Cabo)
- Carlos Valdez (El Buffalo, La Paz)
- Justino "El Profe" Arce (Almejas Tatemadas, Loreto)
- Elva Espinoza (Mama Espinoza, El Rosario)
- Alan Pasiano (Mariscos "El Pizón," Ensenada)
- Benito Molina (Manzanilla, Ensenada)
- Sabina Bandera (La Guerrerense, Ensenada)
- Drew Deckman (Deckman's, Valle de Guadalupe)
- Diego Hernández (Corazón de Tierra, Valle de Guadalupe)
- Jair Téllez (Laja, Valle de Guadalupe)
- Javier Plascencia (Misión 19, Tijuana)
DETAILS 7.5" x 9.5", 144 pages, offset UV-printed and perfect bound, full color on uncoated paper. Carbon neutral printing. No ads.
SHIPPING & HANDLING US orders are shipped via USPS Media Mail in our custom packaging. International orders are shipped via International Priority Airmail. Shipping for a single magazine is $6 (US), $7 (Canada), and $10 (International). For more information, view our FAQs.