Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you posted with news about Ambrosia!
Your cart is currently empty. Click here to continue shopping.
Introducing Volume 2: Denmark.
Right now is the most exciting time to dine in the Danish capital. Perhaps the most influential food city in the world, Copenhagen is the birthplace of the New Nordic movement, a cooking philosophy devoted to hyperlocal ingredients and boundless experimentation. Led by Rene Redzepi at Noma, the chefs in the Danish capital are creating a food culture all their own, all while exporting its ethos to countless cities across the globe. In this issue, the country’s great chefs—street vendors and guardians of hallowed centuries-old institutions to young guns and Noma disciples—tell us, through their own words and signature recipes, how Danish dining came into its own and what it’s like to cook in Denmark in 2016.
Volume 2 eats its way through Denmark and brings you stories, photos, and light recipes from the Scandinavian country’s greatest chefs.
In this issue, we hear from:
- Rene Redzepi (Noma, Copenhagen)
- Christian Puglisi (Relae, Copenhagen)
- Matthew Orlando (Amass, Copenhagen)
- Bo Bech (Geist, Copenhagen)
- Frederik Bille Brahe (Atelier September, Copenhagen)
- Rosio Sanchez (Hija de Sanchez, Copenhagen)
- Nicolai Nørregaard (Kadeau, Bornholm)
- Rasmus Kofoed (Geranium, Copenhagen)
- Per Hallundbæk (Falsled Kro, Faldsled)
- John Kofod Pedersen (Sortebro Kro, Odense)
- and more…
DETAILS 7.5" x 9.5", 144 pages, offset UV-printed and perfect bound, full color on uncoated paper. Carbon neutral printing. No ads.
SHIPPING & HANDLING US orders are shipped via USPS Media Mail in our custom packaging. International orders are shipped via International Priority Airmail. Shipping for a single magazine is $6 (US), $8 (Canada), and $12 (International). For more information, view our FAQs.